KidzOwn were in need of a whole range of IT support with their business having grown steadily over recent years. They were also in need of a new website with a fresh new design, and a new logo to distinguish this site from the previous one.
They also needed help with email management and hosting along with new laptops and mobile phones.
After prioritising, and solving, their day to day requirements a new logo was designed and a new website built to take over from the existing site.
KidzOwn’s priorities where an easy to navigate site which could supply a vast range of information to new and existing clients. Allowing new clients to enrol their children on-line significantly reduced the paperwork and overheads at the start of each school term and holiday programme.
The site was built with an easy to use content management system and includes functionality such as:
- on-line registration for all before/after school care and holiday programmes;
- a full list of contact details for existing clients;
- a full list of locations with their own programmes;
- a photo gallery;
- logo design;
- a contact form for new and existing clients to contact them;
- search engine optimised pages;
- website and email hosting.